An Extraordinary Story

My brother is dead. I know now that his death was not an accident, as I had been led to believe. For reasons that will later become clear he revealed to me the secrets he was forced to keep, and the lies which eventually sealed his fate. His last wish was that I reveal the truth and expose those who took his life. This story is of the last months of his life, taken from his journals and told through his own words. It is an extraordinary story.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday 16th May 2005

I sometimes wonder what's wrong with this world. We come into contact with plenty of weirdos at the Agency, but the guy we were told about today has got to be the scariest one I've come across so far. Six years I've been working here, but never have I seen brutality like that. Poor girl. Basic training tells us not to take things personally, but it's hard when you're faced with something like that. I'll no doubt be having nightmares again tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home